Saturday, July 26, 2014

Storms

So this chick I've been living with... Alright, mommy... She's kind of a nut when it comes to storms. We had a chance of tornados this evening so she packed, as always. Food, water, my allergy meds. But most importantly, Yellowman for me and Snowman for Chica. (I'll add a picture at the end.)

Chica is very possessive and bossy so I love to steal Snowman as much as possible to aggravate her. I'm pretty sure my whole purpose in life is to aggravate Chica. She refuses to play with me or kiss me. She gets mad if I even touch her. Which of course means I'm going to do it on purpose. Especially in bed. Sometimes she thinks she's laying against mommy, but because of the blanket she can't tell it's actually me. And then I'll growl at her for the fun of it. Paybacks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it...