Saturday, July 26, 2014

The "O"

Well, I got busted a few weeks ago... At the bar. Some ding-dong which mommy was going on a date with left the door open too wide when he came to pick her up and BOOM! I was gone! Shot out the door like a canon. I tricked her. Made her think I was just going to run through the neighbors' yards. Instead I snuck over to the bar on the next block over. Apparently she was out driving around looking for me and when she got back to the house she had all sorts of missed calls saying I was at the bar.

I can't believe those bar girls ratted me out! I was flirting and getting everything I wanted. Then mommy shows up and catches me red-handed behind the bar with the bartender. I don't know what the big deal was. She must be jealous or worried I'd find another mommy. Must be why I have this dog tag with her number choking me all the time. Talk about ball and chain!

I've only been able to get out once since then. But I avoided the bar. I didn't need the lectures about crossing the busy highway.

I do have one thing figured out, however. If I want to go for a car ride and she's not listening to me, I just wait for the open door opportunity. Guaranteed when she finds me down the block, I'll be going for a car ride. And she thinks she has me fooled!

#carride


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it...