Thursday, July 24, 2014

This chick

So I started living with this chick about a year ago. I don't even want to get into the story of how I ended up at the county shelter. But that's where she picked me up. The whole car ride home I'm strapped into the backseat like a two-year-old in a car seat and listening to her try to figure out if she's going to call me "Jack" or not. Apparently she'd just started watching Duck Dynasty and thought it'd be cute to name me after Uncle Si. But did I get named Jack? Nope, I was lucky enough to get named Si. And if that wasn't specific enough, my full given name is now Silas T. Bear (T for Teddy, aww isn't that just cute).

I'm embarrassed to say I do call her mommy now. But might as well get it out there and over with. Now that it's been a year, she's finally speaking my language and maybe some of my horrid stories of major anxiety are a little more funny. Maybe, except the diarrhea of the mouth story. That's probably still just really gross. I'm betting that smell will never leave my memory. I'm pretty sure I almost made mommy die.

Ok, well, I'm tired. More later. Here's a pic of handsome me... Yep, I'm one gorgeous guy...
#selfie
 
*Note the real Uncle Si and I both have a missing bottom tooth. And apparently I'm naturally inclined to squeaking rubber duckies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go for it...